The Dripping Springs Service Unit proudly serves the local community and is dedicated to the girls residing in the Dripping Springs ISD area.
In Girl Scouts, girls discover the fun, friendship, and power of girls together. Participating in Girl Scouts can change the way girls see the world and their place in it. Girls learn the importance of personal responsibility, the value of goal-setting, the spirit of teamwork, the thrill of accomplishment, and developing leadership qualities for the future.
The New Girl Scout Leadership Experience identifies three "keys" to leadership:
- Discover: Girls understand themselves and their values and use their knowledge and skills to explore the world.
- Connect: Girls care about, inspire, and team with others locally and globally.
- Take Action: Girls act to make the world a better place.
All experiences in Girl Scouting incorporate the "Discover, Connect, and Take Action" keys to leadership. Girl Scout experiences are also, as much as possible, girl-led and encourage learning by doing and cooperative learning. These three processes promote the fun and friendship that have always been an integral part of Girl Scouting.
Girl Scouting is open to all girls from Kindergarten through graduating Seniors:
- Girl Scout Daisy, Kindergarten - 1st grade
- Girl Scout Brownie, 2nd - 3rd grade
- Girl Scout Junior, 4th - 5th grade
- Girl Scout Cadette, 6th - 8th grade
- Girl Scout Senior, 9th - 10th grade
- Girl Scout Ambassador - 11th -12th grade
Come join us, won’t you? We are now registering for our 2013-2014 registration year and are looking for all school-age girls and adult volunteers who are interested in helping us make the world a better place!
For information on how you can register, please contact us!